The Great Kids Development Center is charged by its Board of Education to carry out the following objectives every day:
- Treat all children with kindness, support, and ongoing guidance.
- The “well-being” of every child is central to their individual success.
- Every child’s emotional needs must be considered and met.
- The social development of every child must be understood and supported.
- Every child must learn to accept responsibility and develop self-confidence.
- The program will always maintain an environment conducive to learning.
- The program will provide a curriculum and learning experiences that promote kindergarten readiness.
- The program will identify and support individualized learning experiences that support every child’s area of need, and master areas of strength.
Great Kids Photos
Prerequisite: Your child must be 2 ½ years old at the time of admission, and potty trained with at minimum daytime control. If not fully potty trained an additional fee will be charged. Your child must be current with all immunizations, and have a current health record.
Application: You must complete the Great Kids application packet with a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate, Health Record, and Immunization history, and pay the following Fees:
New Students: $150.00 Registration Fee Returning Students: (beginning 2019-2020 School Year): $75.00 re-registration fee
Financial Arrangements: Fees per child are based on a per week/full-time basis. The program has a “no-billing” policy. All fees are to be pre-paid in advance at the beginning of every week or month if you pay monthly. If you pay monthly, please remember that some months have 5 weeks.) If the fees are paid after Wednesday of the same week, a $5 late fee will be charged to your account. There is a $25 service charge for every “returned” check. A financial arrangement must be on file for every student. If weekly/monthly fees are not paid as agreed in your financial agreement, you will be asked to remove your child, until outstanding fees have been paid.
Hours of operation:
7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. M-Th
7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Friday
Holiday Early Closures
On Christmas Eve., and New Years Eve., the Child Development Center is open half day and closes 12:30 p.m.
Labor Day – September
Thanksgiving - (Thursday and Friday - 2 days) - November
Christmas - (Christmas day and day after - 2 days) - December
New Year’s - (New Year Day and day after - 2 days) - January
Martin Luther King’s Birthday - January
Presidents Day – February
Memorial Day – May
4th of July - July